Wraplife Wrap FAQs
Testimonials can be found at the bottom of this page
• A graphic wrap is the newest and most innovative thing to hit the advertising world in a very long time. A wrap can be thought of as a mobile billboard that reaches thousands of potential customers a year and is much cheaper than other forms of advertising.
• Many studies have shown that wraps are the best form of advertising dollar for dollar.
• Wraps work for you 24 hours a day, seven days a week under a one-time expenditure.
• Vehicle advertising generates between 30,000-70,000 daily impressions. That means that up to 10,000,000 potential customers see your wrap each year!
• 96% of Americans travel in a vehicle each week either as a driver or passenger and 90% of those people notice graphic wraps.
• According to the The Traffic Audit Bureau (TAB), a fleet wrap typically costs $0.70 per 1000 impressions where a billboard costs $1.40 per 1000.
• A vehicle wrap typically costs less than the set-up and first two months of a billboard advertisement.
• A vehicle wrap typically lasts five years!
• Wraps protect the vehicle paint.
• Vehicle advertising is by far the most cost effective way of exterior advertising.
An example of an eye-catching wrap advertising the CopenHagen Zoo.
1.) “I’m Dan owner of Dan’s Fantastic Windows. I had Wraplife work me up a wrap with graphics for my company truck and trailer. On the way home with my new wrap I received five new jobs. Thank you Wraplife for helping me advertise and grow my business.
2.) “As the operations manager at Goodwill of Ventura and Santa Barbara counties, we looked for
someone to wrap thirty of our 24′ roll-off containers as well as a few of our large delivery trucks.
Jesse submitted a quote and even redesigned our whole fleet for free before getting the job.
His enhancement of our artwork and attention to detail made it a quick decision to award the project to him.
He even went as far as to suggest anti-graffiti laminate over our wraps to protect them from vandalism that they currently endure. We have since used Wraplife.com for all of our LED channel lettering and point of sale displays throughout multiple stores. We couldn’t be happier and look forward to a long and fruitful business relationship with Wraplife.”
-Keith Gaskin, Operations Manager
3.) “Wraplife.com recently wrapped our mobile installation van with a very corporate and effective design. The van that was white without any lettering is completely transformed now and the calls for quotes have increased overnight!”
-Owner, Action Auto Glass
When business is slow it's the perfect time to redesign your outdated business logos. Hit twenty thirteen running with a fresh innovative look. Enhance your image by wrapping your vehicle and showcasing new business cards and apparel. Be sure to Check out our Facebook page for current specials.